• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 Rolling shell/body-- concours quality body and paint

1970 Sahara with 2 stage glasurit paint. Vehicle's exterior, interior and engine bay were sanded to bare metal and painted in 2008/2009. Never assembled. Located in Scottsdale, Az.

Excellent restore alternative to having body shop perform work. Advantageous from a quality, time, and cost perspective.

Powder coated front and rear sub frames. Early style shorty front and rear bumpers included. Freshly restored gold bbs rs wheels that complement Sahara well. I have the glass if buyer is interested.

Please feel free to email for additional information.

Guest Anonymous
1970 Sahara with 2 stage glasurit paint. Vehicle's exterior, interior and engine bay were sanded to bare metal and painted in 2008/2009. Never assembled. Located in Scottsdale, Az.

Excellent restore alternative to having body shop perform work. Advantageous from a quality, time, and cost perspective.

Powder coated front and rear sub frames. Early style shorty front and rear bumpers included. Freshly restored gold bbs rs wheels that complement Sahara well. I have the glass if buyer is interested.

Please feel free to email for additional information.

how much and can you send me pics beyondautomotive@netzero.com

Guest Anonymous

Email me with price, have Alpina Chassis waiting on it! Email addy: clarene3@aol.com, serious buyer.