• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB.DRIVERS SIDE BRACKET THAT IS WELDED TO FLOOR:FOUND.THNXS

mo's72tii

Need the sheet metal piece that is welded to the drivers side floor that allows the gas pedal to be bolted on to.

<p>69 (M2 Project-stalled); 72tii (a) Taiga/ m42 swap in process;91 E30 vert; 2013 Porsche Cayenne GTS; 65 Mustang fastback 500hp+ resto mod in process ;72 Porsche 911s project; 70 2002 M2 2.5L getting closer

Contact this man in the UK (John). He has reproduction pieces that look to be very high quality!

FYI: BMW themselves never sold this piece separately, as I recall.

johnerttn@hotmail.com

HTH!

Paul Wegweiser

Paul Wegweiser

Wegweiser Classic BMW Services

Nationwide vehicle transport available

NEW WEBSITE! www.zenwrench.com

is that the thing with the nubs? is yours missing completely or are the nubs just worn down? if the later, the nubs can be rebuilt using plastic steel type products.

Missing completely. The car had been stripped down for racing and the sheet metal was removed. Looking for someone with a parts car that has one that can be cut out and re-welded in place so that the gas pedal can be attached. Pedal box also bolts up to it.

<p>69 (M2 Project-stalled); 72tii (a) Taiga/ m42 swap in process;91 E30 vert; 2013 Porsche Cayenne GTS; 65 Mustang fastback 500hp+ resto mod in process ;72 Porsche 911s project; 70 2002 M2 2.5L getting closer

Contact this man in the UK (John). He has reproduction pieces that look to be very high quality!

FYI: BMW themselves never sold this piece separately, as I recall.

johnerttn@hotmail.com

HTH!

Paul Wegweiser

Thanks Paul.....great hook up. John has what I need and I will be ordering tomorrow.

Marc

If you are still looking for the section of floor, I have a car I'm parting out and I can take a look at it if you'd like?

Phil

Thanks Phil I think I found one across the pond.

• 2 years later...