• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Guibo

Undead_Rider

• 4 months later...
WATCH OUT FOR THIS LOSER. I BOUGHT A MANIFOLD AND HAVE YET TO SEE IT. HE DOESN'T RESPOND TO EMAILS OR TEXTS. THIS IS A GOOD EXAMPLE WHY NO ONE TRUSTS NO ONE. IT IS A SHAME I GOT TO DONATE SOME OF MY CASH I WORKED FOR TO HIS PILE OF SHIAT BMW.

if youre referring to me please call me My phone number is out there for anyone to see 952 473 7278.., I have sold and delivered many turbo manifolds and have not gotten any emails or texts from anyone saying they have not rec'd theirs. Please post up your real name and how you paid for said manifold and i assure you I will take care of it. Ive never cheated anyone out of anything

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Referring to undead_rider. I bought a 20R intake and received nothing.

well youve posted this same quote in at least 6 or 7 threads referring to my name. Please edit it and make it clear who you are speaking about

edit sorry jumped the gun on this .. all threads didnt mention me. i just pulled all your posts and they were all the same .. I assumed they were directed at me. My apologies

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com