• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

tires/rims

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I have a 74 2002 Tii and find myself in a predicament. I am in search of a set of tires for my car. But the size seems to have been discontinued by the major manufacturers. My 205/60R/13's seem not to be available. If anyone has any ideas as to where I might find a set I would greatly appreciate it.

If there is no hope for this endeavor, I was curious about possibly getting another set of rims....14" BBS have been recommended to me. I was curious about thoughts or other options.

thanks

jeff

Agree with the above post about Legends. Follow that link, the tires are awesome. I bought them a few weeks ago and they perform very well, have high tread wear rating and look great.

James

1971 BMW 1600 (2.2 stroker)

2007 BMW 335i

2016 BMW 535i

I might be the ' heretic " view on this discussion . As I am partial to keeping my car stock & std looking.

I agree. While I do actually like the look of bigger wheels and tires, I just love the smooth ride of my high profile 185's!

standard.jpg

----------------

2012 VW Touareg TDI

2007 Porsche Cayman S

2005 Audi S4

1996 Porsche Carrera 4S

1973 BMW 2002tii

http://www.fototime.com/inv/11E82910DA8C213

I had the same problem! Apparently Federal is the only company that makes that size anymore (for the street anyways) and there's a shipment on it's way over, but it won't get here 'till next month at the earliest. I couldn't wait that long so I put 185's on instead. When I talked to the guy at the distributor he said they were only sending over 60 for the whole country! The good news is they're only $80, provided you can get your hands on 'em.