• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTT Ford Model A Roadster Project for BMW 2002tii

VonTrapp

Howdy,

Just figured I'd see if anyone here is looking for a project of a different style. I picked up these parts over the last few years (lots of searching for period correct hot-rod parts) but had to move from San Diego up to the Bay Area for a teaching job. So, they have sat in waiting. My soon to be fiance' loves 2002's, as do I, so it seems a better project for us to have.

So, here's what I have to trade:

1928 Ford Model A Roadster, original steel, nearly complete (has trunk, grill, hood, bumpers, running boards, nearly all but the original motor and interior)

Second 1928 Ford Model A Roadster body, original steel, (no trunk lid), with second Model A frame

New steel wheel well patches

1940 Ford Banjo rear end, drive shaft & torque tube

1940 Ford front suspension with steering column and box

1936 Ford wire wheels

1940 Ford headlight bar

1954 Oldsmobile 324 Rocket Engine with automatic transmission - rebuilt, by the previous owner, less than 1000 miles ago, comes with various spare parts and Weiand intake manifold

1951 Desoto gauge cluster

1928 California Plates, matching, in great condition.

1928 Ford Model A Title for DMV registration

image-6image-7image-8image-9image-10image-11image-12image-13image-14image-15image-16image-17image-18

Thanks for your time!

75' 2002 with an M42.