• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1980 320i cylinder head

752002SFGiants

• 4 weeks later...

I also have a bare 1.8i head (no rockers/shafts/cam) in decent shape. I am in Pittsburgh pa.

I won't be able to ship it until Monday though.

$50 plus shipping?

lmk if you need anything else from it (injectors, etc). Mine is an 82.

Thanks,

Dave

Pittsburgh, PA

67.5 Datsun Roadster

72 2002 Colorado

89 325ix

99 318ti

04 x5 3.0

Looking for 125 obo shipped.

Its off the car, with good covers intact.

Also have all efi components for the vehicle, fuel distributor, ignition module and ecu with complete harness, intake manifold and throttle body..and dizzy..

if anybody wats to go to e21 injection in an 02.

email me here

fl_72_2002@yahoo.com

rob or shawn

72 2002 (Rusty)

72 Polaris 02 (My bro's)

Looking for 125 obo shipped.

Its off the car, with good covers intact.

Also have all efi components for the vehicle, fuel distributor, ignition module and ecu with complete harness, intake manifold and throttle body..and dizzy..

if anybody wats to go to e21 injection in an 02.

email me here

fl_72_2002@yahoo.com

rob or shawn

How much for all the FI stuff? I always heard it was best to get the parts off a 84-85 318i. Do you know the difference off hand?

1975 BMW 2002 Fjord

The main difference is the 320i uses a fuel distributor which is belt driven to evenly dispense fuel into the head. SOme say its not as reliable as the 84-85 318i set up. The 318i set up uses a high pressure pump to inject the fuel into a fuel rail, like in most efi vehicles, and is dispensed through the intake manifold and not the head. Pretty much both are good, I have experience with the 318i it was my first car in 93, i wasn't as big of a mechanical guy then as i am now, but I chose to use the more modern version from the 318i.

the 320 system is less on the wallet to fix than the 318i, but it can balance out either way.

i'd sell the whole package head and injection components all for 200 plus shipping. be in multiple boxes, but will all come as a unit.

any body feel free to chime in at any time to correct me please...

email me here fl_72_2002@yahoo.com if any interest in the injection set up.

thanks

72 2002 (Rusty)

72 Polaris 02 (My bro's)

The main difference is the 320i uses a fuel distributor which is belt driven to evenly dispense fuel into the head. SOme say its not as reliable as the 84-85 318i set up. The 318i set up uses a high pressure pump to inject the fuel into a fuel rail, like in most efi vehicles, and is dispensed through the intake manifold and not the head. Pretty much both are good, I have experience with the 318i it was my first car in 93, i wasn't as big of a mechanical guy then as i am now, but I chose to use the more modern version from the 318i.

the 320 system is less on the wallet to fix than the 318i, but it can balance out either way.

i'd sell the whole package head and injection components all for 200 plus shipping. be in multiple boxes, but will all come as a unit.

any body feel free to chime in at any time to correct me please...

email me here fl_72_2002@yahoo.com if any interest in the injection set up.

thanks

72 2002 (Rusty)

72 Polaris 02 (My bro's)