• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1982 320is Lemons or Grassroots challenge starter kit

Dave_PA

This weekend I picked up an 82 320is as a 'partial parts car'. I started taking out what wanted and got to thinking that this would be great for a lemons or grassroots challenge car. I needed the interior, wheels and the transmission out of it. I have a 4 speed from an 02 that can be used in the car.

From talking to the guy the engine was solid on the car. The fluids need to be drained, new gas in the tank and battery to get it on the road. I think it needs a bit more, but not too much.

If the new owners has a non stock engine swap in mind , I'd like to keep the head and efi parts, but if I'll leave that up to them.

The body is all there. The fenders are in the trunk and are in good shape. the hood needs re attached and the bumpers are there as well.

I also have the title in my name in a few days or can transfer it to the new owner.

Here are the stipulations on it:

1. You have to build it up to run in either of these events. Don't say you aren't and then just part it out the rest of the way.

2. When you have it all together I’d love to see it in action. If you are local to Pittsburgh please lmk when you’d run at one of the local tracks.

3. You have to come and pick it up. It’s on my driveway and would be no problem to hook up to a uhaul tow dolly and take it home.

If I can keep the head and EFI pieces then I’d sell it for $20 bucks. If you keep the whole engine as it is then trade me something cool for my 02.

post-387-13667646016212_thumb.jpg

post-387-13667646017852_thumb.jpg

Pittsburgh, PA

67.5 Datsun Roadster

72 2002 Colorado

89 325ix

99 318ti

04 x5 3.0

If I was closer I would come get it for the LSD and put a 3.64 open I got laying around in it... GLWS man!

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2

I'd bet that it does, but i'm going to leave that for the new owner. G-man you should have seen the people i bought it from...Wow...pretty amazing.

Dave

I've got visions of the movie Deliverence running through my mind when you said, you should have seen the people I bought it from...

G-Man

74 tii (many mods)
91 318i M42

07 4Runner