• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

72 Auto in Connecticut. Hey Psymon!!

moshulupkwy

mpkwy,

Thanks for the heads up. I am already in contact with the seller. I wish it wasn't an auto but I am supposed to look at it this week.

My 2002 was manufactured on September 15th, 1971 and delivered on October 22nd, 1971 to the BMW importer Hoffman Motors Corp. in New York City. The original colour was Granada, paint code 023. It was sold on New Years Eve December 31st 1971.

Guest Anonymous
Grind ??? is that an acronym or what ?

Could be a SCR car that Matt McGinn restored.

I HAVE A 8 LAIR OAK TABLE ONE OF A KIND IT WAS MADE FOR MY FAMILY

BY A SPECIAL WOOD ARTIST, HE HAS RECENTLY DIED GOD BLESS HIS SOUL.

THE TABLE ORG.. COST WAS 3500.00 I'M 79 YEARS OLD AND HAVEN'T DEVELOPED THE ART OF LYING

THIS IS A RARE PIECE OF FURNITURE. PLS/// DON'T GRIND ME, IT IS A FIRM PRICE, LOTS OF

OTHER FINE FURNITURE FOR SALE ..

THANKS FOR LOOKING MY CELL PHONE IS 408.206.3007

MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS FCSHIRLEY@SBCGLOBAL.NET

MY BEST

RICK

THE TABLE ORG.. COST WAS 3500.00 I'M 79 YEARS OLD AND HAVEN'T DEVELOPED THE ART OF LYING

THIS IS A RARE PIECE OF FURNITURE. PLS/// DON'T GRIND ME, IT IS A FIRM PRICE, LOTS OF

MY BEST

RICK

???

Guest Anonymous

MY BEST

RICK

???

Someone asked what he meant by the term "GRIND". He posted other ads online saying he is a different age (79 instead of 73) stating "PLS/// DON'T GRIND ME, IT IS A FIRM PRICE" ------- so I guess it means the price is not negotiable..

• 2 weeks later...
Saw the car this evening. Honest car, very very nice interior with all original stock parts r, runs v well, drivers paint job, clean underside, has a couple of small rust spots on front fender ahead of doors but otherwise clean. Brightwork could be replaced and paint could use a color sand. Very nice guy as well!

I agree. I saw it on Monday. Nice car but I think he is high on the price being a non sunroof automatic. Other than the flaws you mentioned, both doors were hard to close (maybe needs new seals or door catch or something)

There were a couple of rock chips and a slight paint scrape on the inner front driver fender. Interior was very clean but it did have a cracked dash. Front bumper was slightly bent and could use a re-chrome or polishing. I agree a very nice guy.

What were your overall thoughts on price etc. Were you thinking about purchasing? He seemed to be VERY firm on his price.

My 2002 was manufactured on September 15th, 1971 and delivered on October 22nd, 1971 to the BMW importer Hoffman Motors Corp. in New York City. The original colour was Granada, paint code 023. It was sold on New Years Eve December 31st 1971.

If the paint was nicer I entertained the idea of swapping my drivetrain and suspension from my golfgruen as my wife likes the yellow car but doesn't care about performance and I've always wanted a Malaga...ran well but needed a little TLC. Probably a decent deal at 9000

I think your spot on. $8-9k range and I probably would have bought it and enjoyed it as is.