• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Unloading Some Wheels!

RoccoGilroy

Iv got some wheels Id like to get rid of. I kept changing my mind... Iv got the following.

TSW Evo's, (Old School Ones) 16x7.5 et 20 tires are shot... $300

Bottlecaps, The black ones have almost brand new tires on them (Doral SDL 60 195-60-14) Cool tred pattern!!! $20 for each for the silver two with bad tires and $40 a piece for the two with good tires. $100 for all of em.

100+ Octavos Britain's, (I love these wheels! They look alot like the turbines but they dont have all the sharp edges. I bought these from another board member a long time ago and started to restore them. They are strait as an arrow and have no curb rash. Comes with almost new center caps! I bought 2 brand new Kumho tires and the other two are Goodyears with excelent tred left.(185-70-13) $250 with tires $200 without. Ill even through in a spare turbine with a good tire on it either way if you like.

Thats it for now but iv got a bunch of stuff im going to try to get rid of soon. Im slow though... All items are obo and id prefer not to ship the wheels right now as its a pain in the ass. Thanks!

http://imageshack.us/g/402/011oaz.jpg/

Charlie, here comes the deuce. And when you speak of me, speak well!

5 1/2 wide and I cant find the offset anywhere... Other board members have told me the offset is correct for 2002's. I believe they were an option at one point...

Charlie, here comes the deuce. And when you speak of me, speak well!