• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Motor in!

Harv

Of course I forgot to install the WB O2 sensor. Luckily I can install one by just dropping the rear mount. Removing the plug was rather challenging. Put it all together and realized there is no oil in the tranny.

John

Fresh squeezed horseshoes and hand grenades

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Excellent! Looks great! I have been patient for so long. Now, what do you want for the E30?

Boy that Turbo of yours sure is nice. :)

Honestly I have had a fleeting thought of selling the e30. But what would I replace it with? 535 or 533? I'll just probably keep it as I love it so. Just came in from the driveway as I had to fix my left tweeter mount.

John

Fresh squeezed horseshoes and hand grenades

Keep up the good work John! Kudos to you for having the patience to keep plugging away on what will surely be one of the nicest 2002 projects on the FAQ! I'm jealous...

Aaron

Walter: You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me. I'll get you a toe by this afternoon--with nail polish...

Congrats John! Maybe one of these days I'll get to see the car in person, either driven out to the West Coast or me back East. ;)

One of these days... my Red will look as nice as your Colorado...... dot, dot, dot, dot...

Tom Jones

BMW wrench for 30 years, BMWCCA since 1984 at age 9
66 BMW16oo stored, 67 1600-2 lifelong project, 2 more 67-8 1600s, 86 528e 5sp 586k, 91 318i
Mom&Dad's, 65 1800TiSA, 70 2800, 72 2002Tii 2760007 orig owners, 15 Z4 N20

Aaron

I'm jellous of your turbo motor. If this motor doesn't work out......

Ha, no need to be jealous, my car is moving about as far as yours right now! ...and yours might actually be running before I'm back on the road! I actually was telling myself a couple of days ago to be more patient like John!

Aaron

Walter: You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me. I'll get you a toe by this afternoon--with nail polish...