• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WANTED: FRONT KAMEI SPOILER OR TURBO SPOILER BLACK TRIM WELT

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hey guys ,i purchased a front kamei spoiler from another faq member (James Stanley )im looking at different mounting options what do you guys sugjest,mould it in,rivit it in or just use stainless blots and nuts to install it for easier removal if i have to remove it .i was leaning to the last two but i need the black welt wich goes between the body and spoiler doesn anyone have some they want to sell or know where to get it .

sylvio

I suggest rivnuts. While nuts and bolts work, rivnuts are preferred.

For your welt, use what's installed on the 2002 turbo between the body and the flares. The VW beetle fender to body gasket also works. Or you can use garden edging from Home Depot.

Pierre

O==00==O

69 2002 (M20), 74 tii, 76 533i, 79 323i, 80 732i, 84 323i (S50) 91 318is, 96 318ti (S52), 97 Z3, 02 330i, 03 525iT, 02 R1150 RTP.
Auxiliary Lamp Brackets  Kamei Reproduction Front Air Dam

Guest Anonymous
dzus fasteners with vw gasket. look to jegs or summit racing

yes i had tha dzus on the brain and i have some laying around here from my motorcycle plastics i used to ride, as far as vdub that should work also/

thanks guys