• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is $10k a fair price for this 74 tii?

BhamMax

Nicely doll'd up but maybe too much lipstick, over spray all over the place, heater valve installed backwards, possible serious rust issues like was mentioned. you will need to see in person to decide for yourself, too much cash! keep looking unless they drop the price.

Frank

FO 2573825

1971 2002, 5-OD, Recaro SE, BBK, 90Amp Alt, Turbines, VDO, Hellas, BD belts, LED Tails, 10 Foot DD

It's actually not as bad as everyone made it sound. I've checked this car out, and it's actually pretty nice. The interior is really nice! 10k is about right. The paint job isn't amazing, but perfect for a weekend cruiser or daily driver. Let me know if you have any questions. I'd go check it out if I were you.

1966 2000ti Chamonix - old racer, new project

1967 1600 Bristol - stock as a rock

1976 2002 Pastellblau - Alpina tribute

Parts For Sale - The Paddock

looks like the drivers side floor will need attention. what's lurking beneath the carpet? presents well and the photos are honest. that said, i'd bet that new paint covered up a lot. too bad there's so much overspray;that lack of attention to detail really makes a fella wonder....

oh, to answer the question; get the car to the closest reputable body shop and deduct their estimate for a fair price.

71 2002

85 M635

89 327is

98 M3

Blacked out trim to me means the old stuff was pretty far gone, so you got some time in redoing the trim. Looks likes some hidden rust and overspray in a lot of spots their shouldnt be (Engine bay, tail light covers in the trunk, wood center console?, floor pan rust that will need t be addressed). I see a lot of little stuff that will need to be fixed on it.

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2

Shabby paint job. If you leave that tii out in the rain, rust will pop out overnight like mushrooms in a dank forest. Beware.

I don't trust places that resell cars promising the moon and delivering heartaches.... Beware.

Blacked-out trim. Not my thing. It was a late 70's/early 80's trend that evaporated. So, was that the last time this tii got some serious lovin'?

The seller has more explaining to do.

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz