• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1973 2002 for sale in Mobile, Alabama $2000

Fox

We have already done a lot to it, but it still needs a a little help to get road worthy. The car has very little rust. A little bit of surface rust along a piece of the trim. and a small holes one under the tire well and the other under the back seat. So far the brakes have been completely rebuilt down to the rotors (still need to be bled, although make an offer and we'll do that for you no problem) carburetor has been swapped over to a Weber 32/36 conversion, and the engine runs very strong. Only thing keeping this car off the road is the shifting. (and if you live in the south, the A/C still needs to be reconnected as well) Car seems pretty stubborn about staying in its current gear, although we have gotten it to shift to others before. The interior of the car will need to be done. Car comes with

-spare 4spd transmission

- shift linkage rebuild kit

-Complete Grille set

-spare taillight set

-extra e brake

-spare wiper motor

-set of front '72 seats

-Spare set of sun visors

Here's some photos for your viewing enjoyment:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/1973bmw2002/

Asking $2000, email me and we'll work out a deal.

In all these things God is still Sovereign

It is woeful and forlorn: a (formerly) neglected 2002 needing a new home....sigh. I can't buy your Sahara '73 -- but the good news is it will be loved by its new owner. Don't let them paint it anything but Sahara!

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

Question not at all related to your sale (good luck, though, looks like an honest car): I see that your hood is chipping away at red paint. Is that the factory primer? My '73 Sahara has the same thing going on and I just sort of assumed that someone had repainted a red hood at one point. The red looks almost like what I think Granarot would be (never seen it).

But it would be kind of a coincidence for both of our Sahara '73s to have Granarot repainted hoods.

1973 BMW 2002 Sahara