• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: Beltline trim and misc parts

weewass

I've got some beltline trim in great shape off of a 75 02. It's 8 pieces total so not a complete set so I'm taking best offers on that. I also have a spare wheel and tire, perfect like new, and a new 8 hole guibo/flex disc.

Beltline Trim $250obo

Guibo $20

Spare Wheel $50

Let me know if you're interested in anything!

post-20148-13667646635486_thumb.jpg

post-20148-13667646637668_thumb.jpg

post-20148-13667646639635_thumb.jpg

post-20148-13667646641735_thumb.jpg

post-20148-13667646649494_thumb.jpg

WEEWASS

R53 Mini Cooper S

'75 2002 (Sold)

B5 S4 (Sold)

B5 Passat (Sold)

$5? Is that a joke?

no joke....i'm serious

you said...or have i misunderstood....?

I've got some beltline trim in great shape off of a 75 02. It's 8 pieces total so not a complete set so I'm taking best offers on that.

that's my offer...you imply by stating taking best offer that you're running a auction of sorts...am i wrong?

alright I should've said reasonable offers. Sorry that you thought you could get beltline trim for 5 bucks.

'reasonable' is a subjective term

you would make life easier for yourself and all of us if you'd stop playing ebay with the forum and show a pic of what you have and state the amount you're willing to sell it for

ok let me clear this up for the people that don't understand.

$250obo for the Beltline trim

$50obo for the spare wheel/tire

$20 obo for the new flex disc

pictures are coming later or if you're actually serious and not just going to troll, email me for detailed photos and information.

WEEWASS

R53 Mini Cooper S

'75 2002 (Sold)

B5 S4 (Sold)

B5 Passat (Sold)

pictures are coming later or if you're actually serious and not just going to troll, email me for detailed photos and information.

i'm certain that we all understand the concept of "best offer" or "best reasonable offer" but it can create confusion and bad feelings when things aren't kept in the thread so all interested buyers can always see where they stand in the game....

sorry that you think i'm a troll...i was only trying to clear the air....which obviously i did...

and btw...you still say obo (or best offer)....don't forget my $5 offer is on the table

good luck grasshopper

weewass - looks like you are new to da FAQ, #1 welcome, and #2, the buyers and sellers are very active and vibrant on our board. Many wonderful deals can be had in our virtual garage sale. High quality pics and overkill on the details will ensure you get a fair price and your buyers are well informed and happy. Good luck with your sale!

Ben

--> 1968 2002 <--

'reasonable' is a subjective term

you would make life easier for yourself and all of us if you'd stop playing ebay with the forum and show a pic of what you have and state the amount you're willing to sell it for

You go Esty! Nice job!

1972 Malaga (according to DMV) 2002. (Manufactured in '71)

http://www.beemersandbits.com

'77 BMW R100S '73 BMW Cafe bike  1966 Triumph T100C  1966 R90/2 BMW Sidecar Rig  1956 MV Agusta Turismo Rapido