• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Single Side Draft Manifold

Kpeters

Hi if anyone know where I can get my hands on a Single Sidedraft Lynx Manifold or similar please let me know!

thanks!

Konrad.

I'm no longer affiliated with Maximillian Importing Company in any way, please address any questions directly to them.  -Thanks.

2002 "tii" coupe 1970
E21 320/6 2.7 Stroker 1981
E23 730 1978

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah you can put me inline also (do we have enough for a group buy yet..??) I have been looking for one of these for over a year with no luck whatsoever... I am so frustrated and will probably have to go with the 38/38... as the dual dcoe 40's seem to be just too much for a stock cam and head, not to mention the whole brake booster clearance issue..

Racetep has none, the guy in Australia http://www.weberperformance.com.au has none I sent him a request last month he said he is out of stock and doesn't seem to know when they will be available, korman has none... metric mech has none..anybody want to chime in here and help a fellow 02'er out..??

I would gladly be willing to pay the full new price for a used one w/linkage..

Napa02... I would gladly pay you the cake today for a manifold in the mail Tues... (would groveling work..??)

Hash in Nashville

hash.cannon@hotmail.com

''They misunderestimated me.''

—George W. Bush, Nov. 6, 2000