• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Colors! Help me choose

webhead

Actually, the white ( Chamonix) with the correct blend is pretty rich. I was really pleased with how mine came out. A friend had his with quite a bit of pearlesence to it and, if that is to your taste...then quite nice too. Fresh Chamonix is great.

My other '02 was Golf and I loved it, but BMW gave such great color options for these cars that you get to make a great decision. Good luck! Can't wait to see it.

I went through the same thought process and interestingly would up in the same place. Having a saddle/tan interior is very important to me. Looking at colors that go well, but are not too modern. Black with tan is extremely classic, but black is too modern a color for me. Red and tan the same. The greens didn't seem quite right which leaves mostly the blues.

I wound up with Arktisblau, i have been told not technically not correct for a '72 tii since it wasn't introduced until 1974. But hey I like it. Color is somewhat dependent on lighting.

post-215-1366764675017_thumb.jpg

post-215-13667646751411_thumb.jpg

Great, that's exactly what I hoped for in this thread! The Arktis also caught my eye but judging from some pictures I wasn't sure what the right color was.

It's great to see it actually changes on the angle you look at it. It seems to have some "depth". The top picture almost looks like Baikal, non metallic :)

The bottom picture looks exactly like I would like it...

It also matches up with a tan interior I think.

I'd love to see more pictures!

And then there's that Inka poking in the back of my mind... must .. resist. :)