• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Did anybody see this ebay E30?

andrewro

Sorry for the non-2002 post, but as there is also some e30-related interest here, I wanted to ask if anyone knows anything about this '89 325is:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250861613631&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

It's been listed as a classified ad at least twice now, both times at $2167. It gets plenty of views. The description and Autocheck are good, but there are only two photos. I asked for any additional photos and history within hours of the most recent listing and never received a response.

Did anyone else on here try to find out about this one?

1963 Vespa VNB

1972 BMW 2002 - Sold :-(

1972 Porsche 911T - Sold :-(

Guest Anonymous

I am pretty sure this is a bogus post. I was emailing the guy about this 325is and a FJ62 Cruiser he claims to have. His emails were being sent through a 3rd party and he offered to ship the car for free with a guaranteed return if I didnt like the car (on two $2k cars)??? When I started asking questions and about coming to TN to see the car, he stopped responding. If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is...

Guest Anonymous

That car sold for over 8k on ebay 1st and then a few weeks later looks like someone saved some pictures from the auction and posted that classified ad to make some scam money. Ebay should take it out, I don't know how they allow this and looks like the sellers account is hijacked.

I guess I do not see how a scam like this works on ebay. There is no buy it now, you still have to contact the seller and wait to set up the transaction. If they don't respond or they blow you off, what's the purpose for the scammer listing the item in the first place?

1963 Vespa VNB

1972 BMW 2002 - Sold :-(

1972 Porsche 911T - Sold :-(

Guest Anonymous

The email I got in response to the FJ62 was that I would pay through eBay and should expect an email to set up payment. Then they send you a phony ebay website hoping you put your account info in. They get the money and you get nada.