• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Photo Request: Pazific (an early dark blue)

DavinSF

This was the info I got regarding my new project:

"The BMW 1600 VIN 1518687 was manufactured on March 3rd, 1967 (so it’s a 1967 model) and delivered on March 10th, 1967 to the BMW importer Hoffman Motors Corp. in New York City. The original colour was Pazific, paint code 039."

I've never even heard of Pazific, much less seen it. Anyone got a pic? I've searched. . .

Davin (who was in SF)

London, England

1968 Fiat 124 Sport Coupe

Pressin' on regardless . . .

Ah! That explains why my 'find' function didn't find it with the German spelling. Thanks Ray. Still would love to see a pic if anyone out there has one.

Davin (who was in SF)

London, England

1968 Fiat 124 Sport Coupe

Pressin' on regardless . . .

This was the info I got regarding my new project:

"The BMW 1600 VIN 1518687 was manufactured on March 3rd, 1967 (so it’s a 1967 model) and delivered on March 10th, 1967 to the BMW importer Hoffman Motors Corp. in New York City. The original colour was Pazific, paint code 039."

I've never even heard of Pazific, much less seen it. Anyone got a pic? I've searched. . .

Info that I have shows the 2004 Owner (Richard Scheer) quoting it as Pacific. It was having an M3 motor fitted at that time.

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17