• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RIP. Armour Titus

My good friend died Thursday. He went peacefully while in the hospital. He so enjoyed life and his passion for cars, especially his tii. He was prepared, and had sold all his "toys". Thanks for the memories, Armour.

33xbygl.jpg

j9273c.jpg
'71 Agave, '71 Verona, '74 Inka, '73 Chamonix

"FAQ Member Number 60"

We met at mid-am-fest 1 1/2 years ago. A very nice man. Thanks for keeping us informed.

Don

Don

1973 Sahara # too long ago, purchased in 1978 sold in 1984

1973 Chamonix # 2589243 Katrina Victim, formerly in the good sawzall hands of Baikal.2002 and gone to heaven.

1973 Inka # 2587591 purchased from Mike McCurdy, Dec 2007

Mike, thanks for bringing Armour "into the fray" and giving me an opportunity to meet him.

I'm proud to have known him. He was a great man indeed.

RIP

Budweiser...It's not just for breakfast anymore.

Avatar photo courtesy K. Kreeger, my2002tii.com ©

I didn't know Armour, but it's always sad to loose a fellow gearhead.Condolences to friends & family.

Peace.

Steve

1970 4 speed 2002 (Daily driver/track car ) 
1974  Hybrid powered twin cam engine, Pig Cheeks , ( now a round tail.) Getting ready to Sell 

Rest in peace Mr. Titus.

My 2002 was manufactured on September 15th, 1971 and delivered on October 22nd, 1971 to the BMW importer Hoffman Motors Corp. in New York City. The original colour was Granada, paint code 023. It was sold on New Years Eve December 31st 1971.

It is a nice thing to let us know, even though many of us did not know him personally, we feel that we did through your words. Our condolences to the family and friends of this special person.

~Jason

1973 2002tii (2764167), Baikal, Rebuild blog here!

In the past: Verona H&B 1973 2002tii (2762913); Malaga 1975 2002; White 1975 2002

--> Blog: Repro tii cold start relay;   + --> Need an Alpina A4 tuning guide? PM me!