• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RIP. Armour Titus

wow RIP, Armour. Never met the guy, but when I go out, i want to go out like him: Respected, loved by many, eulogized by friends, and died loving what I did (as in love of 02's or whatever else kept me happy)

Sad news, condolences to all the friends and family.

Andrew Wilson
Vern- 1973 2002tii, https://www.bmw2002faq.com/blogs/blog/304-andrew-wilsons-vern-restoration/ 
Veronika- 1968 1600 Cabriolet, Athena- 1973 3.0 CSi,  Rodney- 1988 M5, The M3- 1997 M3,

The Unicorn- 2007 X3, Julia- 2007 Z4 Coupe, Ophelia- 2014 X3, Herman- 1914 KisselKar 4-40

Sorry to hear the news about Armour. Thank you Mike for keeping us posted. I can only hope I enjoy working and driving BMW's when I am older.

Maybe the next MidAmerica Fest can have a tribute drive (or dedication tii T-shirt with his car) to Armour. Love that picture with Armour holding up the vertical KF linkage piece!

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

Mike, I don't know the last time I got on this forum as I've been consulting around the country while my tii sits in the garage.

Anyway, I'm glad I got on here to be able to say 'I'm sorry that you've lost a good friend.' True friends are hard to come by. I am sure you will miss Armour.

Take care my friend!

Doug

(ps - I just moved to Charleston, SC & should be bringing the tii here within months. I should be a presence again on this board)