• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB pristine roundie.

pawelmontana

Let me refrase my search: extremely nice 2002/ti/tii 1970-1971-1972-1973 wanted. No mods, no cabrio, no targa. Garage queens welcome- their lifestyle is about to change dramatically...:-)

A name and an email and where you are located would be very helpful. Serious people like to know who they are talking to, especially if you are new on the board with no posting history.

Dirk

BMW Classic Car Club of America - www.bmwccca.com

'73 2002 tii - '72 2002 (targa) Cabriolet - '71 2002 (voll) Cabriolet - '71 2002 Rally - '71 2002 Alpina A2 - '70 2002 ti - '68 1600 GT - '65 1800 TI

My name is Pawel, not York... :-) My e-mail address as requested:

pawelmontana@yahoo.co.uk

I do have a beautifully restored but 100% stock 1970 ti in Atlantik Blau that has been in my posession since 1999. I use the car a lot in the non-winter months, which leads me to the conclusion that my adventure/infatuation with '02s isn't fading. I have decided that it's time to add another 02 to my garage, but I want to find the right car.

I live in Europe, and the right condition cars I found here were either turbo's (which are very expensive and not reliable enough for my touring purposes), late 1502's or automatics owned previously by retired folks (lack of performance).

I have therefore decided to look for my new 02 in the US, where climate and the number of existing original 02's help.

Again, since I live in Europe, it doesn't matter much in which region the car is located as it will have to go over the ocean anyway. (I have bought cars in the US before, so the whole procedure of importing doesn't put me off).

Most important for me is to find a car that will be 100% as it left the factory (again, restored or time capsule), otherwise the whole project makes no sense.

Your help in my quest will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks. I got an e-mail from Laurens. I already knew the car in question. Small world...

He's a good guy. Won't sell you crap. Hope it works out.

Dirk

BMW Classic Car Club of America - www.bmwccca.com

'73 2002 tii - '72 2002 (targa) Cabriolet - '71 2002 (voll) Cabriolet - '71 2002 Rally - '71 2002 Alpina A2 - '70 2002 ti - '68 1600 GT - '65 1800 TI