• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Automatic radiator for a 1975a

OrlandoJoe

Guest Anonymous

blumax aka Murray Fowler in SoCal--lets talk 949-642-2150 Have converted my very nice '02 to a 5 speed. Am aware that original A/T radiators are scarce and pricey.

Have automatic radiator from my 1976 that was just completely gone through by our local radiator specialty shop--fitted with new A/T heat exchanger in lower tank. Would consider swapping for a new stock 320i radiator. After doing same i decided to convert to 5 speed

Also, have the hard to find automatic shift surround and the chromed lighted part--both are near perfect--and both are available.

Orlando,

not sure what is wrong with your rad, but if you have it. Take it to local radiator shop and have them make a 3 core unit. If you dont have one at all just get a normal one, if used take to local shop and have them make it a 3 core then buy a B&M trani cooler and mount that in front of Rad. you will have to fit hoses to trani cooler but not a deal breaker. Hope that helps.

i figure about $250 to have radiator re-cored, 50 for cooler.

Frank

FO 2573825

1971 2002, 5-OD, Recaro SE, BBK, 90Amp Alt, Turbines, VDO, Hellas, BD belts, LED Tails, 10 Foot DD

blumax aka Murray Fowler in SoCal--lets talk 949-642-2150 Have converted my very nice '02 to a 5 speed. Am aware that original A/T radiators are scarce and pricey.

Have automatic radiator from my 1976 that was just completely gone through by our local radiator specialty shop--fitted with new A/T heat exchanger in lower tank. Would consider swapping for a new stock 320i radiator. After doing same i decided to convert to 5 speed

Also, have the hard to find automatic shift surround and the chromed lighted part--both are near perfect--and both are available.

If he passes put me in line please.