• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Still more 1:18 diecast '02's coming: Minichamps '02 turbo a

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

If the Kyosho '02's and the anticipated 1:18 Minichamps 2002 turbo expected this year aren't enough to put a serious drain upon everyones discretionary/disposable income, savor the following releases:

1:18 MIN100021010 BMW 2000 tii Touring 1971

1:18 MIN100021030 BMW 1600 full cabriolet 1967

...and knowing that there will be some OT interest

1:18 MIN180020300 BMW (stock) E30 M3 1987

...none of these have been released, showing up only in a new Minichamps 2002 catalog. Regards...

Mike Kotwick

'74 Malaga

Guest Anonymous

Saludos Harry!

Sadly I cannot accurately guess when the new product will reach our shores. Minichamps can be dormant for months and then will shower hobby stores and such with product all in a rush. The CSL seemingly arrived from nowhere, so hopefully soon! Beautiful square-tailight you have there, and thanks for posting the part number(s) in relation to the 2002 hat pin, etc. I ordered my ball cap, keychain, and two pins earlier today. Without your help I'd surely have missed the pin. Now to come up with a JPEG so that I might be able to show others my own '02! Thanks...

Mike Kotwick

'74 Malaga

Guest Anonymous

According to the 02 club (Germany) the following will be released (maybe Europe).

Anson 1:18 BMW 2002 Cabrio chamonix

Anson 1:18 BMW 2002 Cabrio met blue

Anson 1:18 BMW 2002 Touring red

Minichamps 1:18 BMW 1600 Cabrio orange

Minichamps 1:18 BMW 2000tii Touring met blue

Anson for release in Sept, Minichamps in Oct.

Les '74 Touring - full scale!