• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2002tii Fuel injection line #1

Themis

Why did you snipe the alloy wheels from me?

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/t,360275/highlight,/

This may be why you didn't hear back from me on my spare #1 lines.

1973 tii, agave, since 1992

1973 tii block 2763759

1967 Mustang GT fastback, since 1986

1999 Toyota 4Runner, 5 speed, ELocker, Supercharged

Hi. I'm posting here for a wanted part (which probably you don't want to sell). But to answer your question, I just offered what I thought the wheels were worth - it was up to the seller to accept or decline. Making an offer can never be objectionable. Hope we're still friends :-)

Depends on the context and the timing. Your offer in this case was objectionable, and not just to me. In my opinion, your actions, and those of the seller, were not in line with the camaraderie usually exhibited between '02ers on this site. This is not Craigslist or Ebay.

However, two wrongs don't make a right, so feel free to make me an offer on my #1 injector line. I prefer the patina of a used line anyway.

1973 tii block 2763759

How about $46 (it's how much maximillian charges for a new #1 one in black)

Thanks for the offer. The part is NLA as you must know. I may be able to part with a used #1 line for that, but will hold on to the new one for now.

1973 tii block 2763759