• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Random Cell Pics form the Monterey HIstorics

MOJOJOY

• Alpina
great pics, now tell me what you know about that Inka Touring..it looks really cool.

Inka touring belongs to my cousin Jan, full track/race car, S14 engine, custom suspension and brakes, 5x120 16x9 BBS Rs? On the rear, 16x8 on the front?, close ratio tranny, etc!

------------------------------------------------------

http://www.instagram.com/mojojoy

1968 BMW 2002 (Bristol/Granada)

1969 BMW 2000 NK (Florida)

1971 BMW 2000tii Touring Malaga (Restoring)

Great pictures, MOJOJOY. I just got back to Ohio a couple hours ago. I saw all those sights and more thanks to Joseph letting me tag along. That Inka touring racer is super-fine. BTW: it was good to meet you guys.

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

great pics, now tell me what you know about that Inka Touring..it looks really cool.

Inka touring belongs to my cousin Jan, full track/race car, S14 engine, custom suspension and brakes, 5x120 16x9 BBS Rs? On the rear, 16x8 on the front?, close ratio tranny, etc!

Where has Jan been hiding that beauty, looks like my car on steroids. Recent acquisition, or did he build it? I have to see that one.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

I think I found my new "favorite" car. And thanks to Jan, I might even get to touch it...great pics from the Historics and before. Hope it is coming to the SoCal Vintage this year.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours