• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rauh Welt video

Lebowski

Love them or hate them, there is something enigmatic about the Porsches that come out of Rauh Welt Begriff... I've always admired the drive and vision of Nakai-San, even when I thought a particular model was just too overboard.

Found this little video over at Jalopnik... love it. I want to see what he would do with a 2002! Anyone else fascinated by this guy?

http://jalopnik.com/5832543/zen-and-the-art-of-building-the-worlds-most-desirable-porsches

post-14664-13667647687815_thumb.jpg

post-14664-13667647689837_thumb.jpg

Aaron

Walter: You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me. I'll get you a toe by this afternoon--with nail polish...

The Japanese makes some crazy Porsche and Nakai-San is the craziest of them all! I've been following all of his videos and interviews on Speedhunter, MotorMaven, etc. I've had a few 911 including a 1994 911 3.6 Turbo so wide is the way I like em. He supposed to be opening up a NA shop in the next few month up in the Bay Area. I'm going to drive up and hope to meet him at the grand opening. I need to get back into another P-car soon!

Ray

73 Chamonix-S14 powered

Elefant Supply Apparel & more O=00=O

faq sig

The Japanese makes some crazy Porsche and Nakai-San is the craziest of them all! I've been following all of his videos and interviews on Speedhunter, MotorMaven, etc. I've had a few 911 including a 1994 911 3.6 Turbo so wide is the way I like em. He supposed to be opening up a NA shop in the next few month up in the Bay Area. I'm going to drive up and hope to meet him at the grand opening. I need to get back into another P-car soon!

I heard that the US shop was opening, I just hadn't heard any official dates to confirm it. Nakai-San is like the Zen Buddhist Monk of tuners... a man of few words but with this undeniably magnetic personality. Take lots of pics and post back after the shop opens!

I lust after a longhood 911with a 993 series 3.6 swap, RS flares and ducktail...

Need to either win the lottery or finish the 2002 first!

Aaron

Walter: You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me. I'll get you a toe by this afternoon--with nail polish...