• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

02 project wanted (Denver-ish)

zheg

Body

Engine

Interior

Two of these can be needing work, but not all three. I don't want a full resto project... More like something I can drive and slowly bring back to its lovely original state. It needs to be rust-free on the frame and chassis & the frame needs to be a straight... Salvage title would be suspect. Paint can be in any condition provided there's basically no rust. I don't want to do a bunch of cutting and welding... Not real good at it.

I don't want an automatic & I don't want a Tii if it needs engine work. I don't have the tools to work on injected engines. Sunroof is cool, but optional. It'd be cool if the gauges and electrical worked, but I guess that's part of the "interior" condition.

The kicker... $2000 tops and I'm willing to travel for the car as long as I can drive it home. I can trailer up to about 100 mi from Denver if it's not a runner.

Anyway, if you simply have too many project 02's in your garage and want to let one go to a caring home to be brought back to stock then I'm your grateful donor.

• 2 weeks later...