• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OT/ Or Not ? Cease and Desist unlawful misuse of Craigslist

Hutton

Jaxed Mash.com or better known for the Mash Site is no longer able to pull data from Craigslist. IMOP, this is huge! ...I found all my parts and cars (Barn finds) via Mash Site. Am I the first to find out?

People post weird stuff on Craigslist all the time..Like BWA wheels

I found two sets with Mashsite....And now if I need something it will be like finding a needle in a hey stack. WTF is the world comming to?

Chris Hutton

72 02tii Ceylon 2761758

71 02 Sunroof Riviera 2574316

68 1600 Bristol 1565358

88 535is sold

I saw that yesterday when I went on to Jaxed, sucks to say the least. I heard that Craigslook received the same notice earlier this year. Try Auto Tempest but I think Auto Tempest only searches for cars, not for parts.

G-Man

74 tii (many mods)
91 318i M42

07 4Runner

They have cut off their nose to spite their face. really stupid decision, lawyers getting involved again , pathetic, CL was great with Jaxed , rubbish again now !!!

1970 4 speed 2002 (Daily driver/track car ) 
1974  Hybrid powered twin cam engine, Pig Cheeks , ( now a round tail.) Getting ready to Sell 

Jaxed had the search engine CL wished it did. Friggin idiots!

76 BMW 2002 Arktisblau M42 5 spd - Born 5.21.76 - daily money pit * 06 Aston Martin V8 Vantage 6 spd * 73 Mustang Convertible 351C * 11 Aston Martin Rapide V12 * 15 VW Touareg * 23 Audi e-tron SUV (wife's)

sig_banner.jpg.5aeae468aebf7c560d52fe62d249efbd.jpg

I saw that yesterday when I went on to Jaxed, sucks to say the least. I heard that Craigslook received the same notice earlier this year. Try Auto Tempest but I think Auto Tempest only searches for cars, not for parts.

G-Man

they are a spinoff from http://www.searchtempest.com/ which can search every section of CL (including cars for sale)

David

Flickr

'74 2002 - The project

'98 M3

'04 Duramax 2500HD

• 11 months later...
IMHO Craigslist shot itself in its foot.

I think it aimed quite a bit higher up...

I don't get it- how does being able to find what you're looking for

HURT Craigslist?

Meh.

t

"I learn best through painful, expensive experience, so I feel like I've gotten my money's worth." MattL