• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1973 BMW tii

jburns21

I did just buy/trade parts with Jason for a set of BBS wheels. We exchanged a lot of emails and several phone conversations and I find it hard to think that he would intentionally do wrong in a transaction. I have also had several transactions with Esty and know that she is very reliable and honest.

Sorry that the bumper deal didn't pan out, but that's between Jason and Esty

Good luck with the sale, seems like a nice car for that price! Too bad your not closer! Safe for me tho ;)

guys deal with this bozo at risk of losing money or getting duped....he's not trustworthy

see http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/t,356744/ where he stiff'd another guy on a set of tires

Actually the tires did get sold without his knowledge, cause he went to go pick them up to ship them off and they were gone.

But to end this "Etsy" rant, if you interested in this 2002; I will be the point of contact. I will get pictures and give you all the information that is needed on the car, and make sure it is as advertised and deal is done right. Now Etsy, if you have problem please contact me, personally. I have no problem putting my credibility on the line against your existence.

my email is pwagon717@yahoo.com

guys deal with this bozo at risk of losing money or getting duped....he's not trustworthy

see http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/t,356744/ where he stiff'd another guy on a set of tires

Actually the tires did get sold without his knowledge, cause he went to go pick them up to ship them off and they were gone.

i could give 2 shits but....he did not with the tires, as he did not with my bumper, refund the $'s...instead he made steve & i both go thru the aggravation of waiting for paypal & my refund was further delayed because of his worthless check to paypal

i stand by what i said about his credibility...his track record on getting your part to you or refunding your money if the part goes south suck

and neither of you have ever attempted to explain why the bumper was not ship'd to me after you discovered it went to the wrong address and then came back to you...

since you've assumed responsibility for your brothers actions, why didn't the bumper EVER get ship'd to me...i waited approx 8 weeks on paypal...the bumper could have been sent to a wrong address, returned to you, then ship'd back to me in less time

why didn't your brother...or you, since you knew the specifics, ever show me the courtesy of responding to my emails...there's no excuse for that

Grow up Etsy, please act your age. I know you got to be a like 30-50 something lady that really feels that she has been taking advantage of. I have lost more money than you on the forums buying and selling things. That is what you have paypal for, even though you had to wait however long you said, you still got your money back. I call that a forum victory for the good guys and gal (I included u). I really enjoyed this back and forth with you. May god give you the know-how to one day forgive Jason in your heart as Christian, Jew, or Muslim.

Just to put the record straight I had no bitch with Jburns, I was dissapointed not to get the tires but I did get my money back after a short wait. I only posted on the tires link as a few more people had tried to buy them/ask if they were still for sale . I only wanted to put the link to bed. I have had great dealings with people on here , bought plenty , sold a bit & we're all happy.

This site is a great resource for information/parts location & friendship, long may it last.

My 02 cents

1970 4 speed 2002 (Daily driver/track car ) 
1974  Hybrid powered twin cam engine, Pig Cheeks , ( now a round tail.) Getting ready to Sell 

Grow up Etsy, please act your age. I know you got to be a like 30-50 something lady that really feels that she has been taking advantage of. I have lost more money than you on the forums buying and selling things. That is what you have paypal for, even though you had to wait however long you said, you still got your money back. I call that a forum victory for the good guys and gal (I included u). I really enjoyed this back and forth with you. May god give you the know-how to one day forgive Jason in your heart as Christian, Jew, or Muslim.

Jules: The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee.

James

'73 2002tii - inka

user1449_pic1108_1255377205.jpg

jeeze...i had no plans to start a religious revival...pwagon...to me it's not about winning or losing but how the games played...your brother shouldn't be allowed to play until he knows the rules....don't screw with people...make things right

look at that huge car thread where the buyer got scam'd...i suppose you'd advice bryce to just say a hell mary and forgive brandon...oddly, that's not how things work...people get pissed when they are betrayed and it may help future betrayals to air the sad truth

and i could let it die but i won't...not as long as people are reading the threads...they need to know how your brother operates

sorry i must have missed it in your reply but why didn't you guys answer my emails or send the bumper...it seems like you don't want to explain...is the question to difficult...do i not deserve an answer

when i ask'd your bro where the bumper was, was it to much for him (or you) to answer by saying, yo! esty, i screwed up, sent the bumper to the wrong address, i'll get it back out to you asap or if you prefer, refund your money...

like brandon and the car sale scam, neither of you have said you'd make things right...send the bumper even though you said it was returned to you

Updated Pics of rust...I have been busy with work, because I work do for my money as well. Esty, Yes I did made a mistake with the shipping, and that's my fault. What is done is done. I stated that to u when it happened. Your money was also returned and that's all i'm going to say on the whole subject...Sorry things didn't work as planned or you that u felt you where cheated out of money...JBurns

post-164-13667648312367_thumb.jpg

post-164-13667648313727_thumb.jpg

post-164-13667648314905_thumb.jpg

post-164-13667648315981_thumb.jpg