• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone in North Carolina

1inhiding

About an hour and 45 from me...Maybe can take a look, will check with the seller/my schedule. Several 02 Group guys in that area...Anyone?.....

I'm never confident when the control of the English language is that fractured (read the copy..). Drove it how many miles in how many years? Rust bubbles (at back glass) and lousy paint (engine bay) not encouraging....Doesn't look loved. I will try though, just to see...drop me an email if you would like discreet opinion.

Dave V. in western NC

Seller is a car salesman at a local dealership and originally from PR. I sold him a door for the sqaure taillight car he sold on ebay a week or two ago (top painted black, bottom painted red and two-tone interior). Seems like a decent guy but I have not seen this car.

1960 Austin Healey Sprite | 1974 Ford Bronco | 1974 Porsche 911 | 1989 Mustang GT | 1995 Porsche 911 | 2017 Porsche 911 | Always in Search of a BMW 2002 

• 2 weeks later...

I did. I was looking for a minimal project car. Turned out to be a bigger project than I had originally planned. As I look at it, the body and interior had both been redone, and realistically, what I paid for it, it was worth it. But since then it has been an electrical and mechanical headache. Fortunately, the car has come along way with all of the love I'm giving her. Should be a good daily driver in a few weeks.

He seems like a nice guy. He bought a door and headliner from me for your car. I think he replaced the roof as well. Sounded like a decent car after he was done. Enjoy it!

1960 Austin Healey Sprite | 1974 Ford Bronco | 1974 Porsche 911 | 1989 Mustang GT | 1995 Porsche 911 | 2017 Porsche 911 | Always in Search of a BMW 2002