• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1976 for sale in San Diego

gino2

Hi all,

Up for sale is my '76 2002. It was an impulse buy earlier this year with plans to restore it, but I haven't wrenched on it as I have been focusing on my '71.

It has a clean title and is currently my daily driver. Needs body work and fresh paint color of your choice. I have another hood in better shape I can include.

Details:

4 speed, weber 32/36, smog pump & related parts included (in a cardboard box), 320i? seats, very nice dashboard, all gauges on cluster work, don't know actual mileage. Front bumper not installed is included.

Asking $1800 as is.

Email me if you have additional questions or would like to see.

ginog60@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Gino

photos:

http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b277/ginog60/1976_2002

• 1 month later...
Guest Anonymous

Sure. You can ceck it out. The hood is at the body shop I had my '71 painted at. I haven't had time to pick it up but I'll let you know when I get it back.

-Gino

From another post, Dennis mentioned that he does not need the trim on the hood, let me know if I can get that. And if you have the trim for the trunk, I need that as well. Thanks.

76 BMW 2002 Arktisblau M42 5 spd - Born 5.21.76 - daily money pit * 06 Aston Martin V8 Vantage 6 spd * 73 Mustang Convertible 351C * 11 Aston Martin Rapide V12 * 15 VW Touareg * 23 Audi e-tron SUV (wife's)

sig_banner.jpg.5aeae468aebf7c560d52fe62d249efbd.jpg