• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Colorado 02 on eBay

Dicks

There's a colorado 1971 on ebay right now from Kernersville, NC. eBay item number 270809394701. Does this belong to anyone on the FAQ? Or, does anyone know anything about it?

I'm interested, but would like some more info before flying off to NC.

Any opinons?

BMWCCA #545

1972 BMW 2002 Colorado "Traumcycle"

2000 BMW 323Ci

Several things that I noticed...below/behind the rear bumper it's sprayed black. Looks like a per-71 model and vin says Jan '71 build which would confirm that. Small console and round shift boot goes with that....but why the later '71+ bumpers and the mid-side trim?

BMWCCA #545

1972 BMW 2002 Colorado "Traumcycle"

2000 BMW 323Ci

Several things that I noticed...below/behind the rear bumper it's sprayed black. Looks like a per-71 model and vin says Jan '71 build which would confirm that. Small console and round shift boot goes with that....but why the later '71+ bumpers and the mid-side trim?

He sold a 76 (Red with Black roof) on Ebay last month. Wonder how long he has had this one?

What is the VIN?

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

the vin # is 2570092

Thanks, I can add that to my list. Don't have any prior info on that car.

I agree, it's a Jan '71 car, so it should not have the "model 71" bumpers and side mouldings.

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17