• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1976 BMW 2002...COMPLETELY RENOVATED.

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

1976 BMW 2002...COMPLETELY RENOVATED. This classic BMW is beautiful. Over $35,000 (documented) has been spent in the last 8 years getting this car ready for you. Two-owner notebook has every receipt since the car was bought in 1976, including the window sticker. Less than 10k miles on totally rebuilt engine. 4-speed with the uniqueness of both air conditioner and sunroof. Body work done by an anal perfectionist...uses a dental pick to point out rust spots...took 9 months to renovate...we found the left door panel in New Hampshire and the right one in California.

This car was my daily driver until my work took me to destinations 2-3 hours away. It did fine, but I felt that I was pushing it too hard when going 70mph for 2-3 hours on the Interstate...then turning around several hours later and doing it again to get home.

It tolerated competing with the 18-wheelers but the real magic is when driving on winding 2-lane/55mph highways. No car enjoys that drive more than this one...I will really miss that.

Only serious inquiries please...I will probably "work with you", but don't insult me. This is a jewel...buy it before I talk myself out of selling it.

Inquiries: email hartroberts@gmail.com

This ad is insulting. "Serious inquiries"...umm...hmmm. Every idiot on Craigslist says that, don't they? It's a knock-out there and it's a knock out here.

Try a friendlier tone without the bull-hockey; that is my 02 cents, pal.

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

This ad is insulting. "Serious inquiries"...umm...hmmm. Every idiot on Craigslist says that, don't they? It's a knock-out there and it's a knock out here.

Try a friendlier tone without the bull-hockey; that is my 02 cents, pal.

jim...i had to refrain from saying the same thing...the guy insulted us by making the assumption we'd insult him not posting a location or a single picture...if i had the $ to spend and was in the market, i'd not buy a car from a chump like him...he expects a buyer to go find him and pics of the car...get real dude

1976 BMW 2002...COMPLETELY RENOVATED. This classic BMW is beautiful. Over $35,000 (documented) has been spent in the last 8 years getting this car ready for you. Two-owner notebook has every receipt since the car was bought in 1976, including the window sticker. Less than 10k miles on totally rebuilt engine. 4-speed with the uniqueness of both air conditioner and sunroof. Body work done by an anal perfectionist...uses a dental pick to point out rust spots...took 9 months to renovate...we found the left door panel in New Hampshire and the right one in California.

This car was my daily driver until my work took me to destinations 2-3 hours away. It did fine, but I felt that I was pushing it too hard when going 70mph for 2-3 hours on the Interstate...then turning around several hours later and doing it again to get home.

It tolerated competing with the 18-wheelers but the real magic is when driving on winding 2-lane/55mph highways. No car enjoys that drive more than this one...I will really miss that.

Only serious inquiries please...I will probably "work with you", but don't insult me. This is a jewel...buy it before I talk myself out of selling it.

Inquiries: email hartroberts@gmail.com

Completely renovated with Bottle caps, unstuffed seats, a weber, the cheap red tube for crankcase vapors, and no fan shroud. Hmmm, needs some more work me thinks.

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2