• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1973 bmw 2002, 5 spd, lsd, megasquirt

JayKray

1973 BMW 2002

This car is far from stock. Body is nice, but not perfect, there are a few small areas of rust. Mechanically it is very solid. I've done almost all of the common modifications, plus some less common ones like EFI from a 320 with Megasquirt laptop programmable tuning. I have all the parts to go back to a weber carburetor if preferred. Its got 320; 5 speed, front rotors, rear brakes, 3.91 limited slip differential, big front Girling calipers, 5 series brake master cylinder. H&R springs and HD Bilstein struts. Ireland Engineering swaybars, and Ireland polished aluminum radiator. Euro signals.

Engine was rebuilt about 4000 miles ago with e12 head, reground 284 cam, 9.0:1 Mehle pistons. Unknown miles on chasis. Front seats are from early 80's porsche. Wheels are bottlecaps from a e30 325. Firehawk tires have tons of tread but are about 10 years old. Battery has been relocated to trunk. Custom short shift.

I installed an intercooler and have most of the parts collected to go turbo, but I never got that far, those parts will be included if desired.

Super fun car to drive! Car is located in Coventry, CT 06238.

$5800 obo

Link to more pictures

https://picasaweb.google.com/111476334731404002138/Bmw2002#

Jay

post-5728-13667648220841_thumb.jpg

73 2002 5spd, Megasquirt

02 Subaru WRX wrb wagon