• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1997 Z3 Hellrot/Tan 2.8L auto

jakeb

Reluctantly selling my wifes 1997 Z3 with 110k. She LOVES the car but we are expecting our first child so no back seat really doesn't work. We have owned the car for about a year and it performs flawlessly. It is quick with the 2.8L compared to the 1.9 which many of them came with. The car has a brand new top that was just replaced a week ago. I replaced the front brakes about 3k miles ago (both pads and rotors).

The only flaws in the car is there is some discoloration on the trunk lid and some deeper scratches in the rear bumper. I am guessing a PO had a bike rack on the car possibly at one time. There is also a very small wear spot in the drivers side seat bolster. Both flaws are shown in the pictures.

I am asking $6500 and the car is located in Bay City, MI 48706. I am willing to help with shipping the car, pick you up at a local airport, or deal locally.

send me a PM or email to jake AT theguestroom DOT net if you are interested. Pictures below are available in higher res at the following link.

http://www.theguestroom.net/z3/full/

00.JPG

01.JPG

02.JPG

03.JPG

04.JPG

05.JPG

06.JPG

07.JPG

08.JPG

09.JPG

10.JPG