• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The other October event

02Les

• 4 weeks later...

Subject: True Friends of Alex von Falkenhausen Fall Drive Oct 29

Rogers, Arkansas - Hampton Inn 479 986 0500 (mention BMW group)

Friday evening dinner, Saturday drive through the Boston Mts.

You can contact Bo Black at bblack02 at hotmail.com

j9273c.jpg
'71 Agave, '71 Verona, '74 Inka, '73 Chamonix

"FAQ Member Number 60"

Subject: True Friends of Alex von Falkenhausen Fall Drive Oct 29

Rogers, Arkansas - Hampton Inn 479 986 0500 (mention BMW group)

Friday evening dinner, Saturday drive through the Boston Mts.

You can contact Bo Black at bblack02 at hotmail.com

Man, I wish I could make it! I have to be on a crack of dawn flight out of DFW on 10/31.

Brian and I were discussing maybe throwing together a brewery trip to Rahr in Fort Worth this fall. There are enough interesting roads northwest of FW that we could do a drive and then a visit to the brewery around lunch. They are south of downtown and they do tours for $7 on saturdays from 1-3pm.

Franconia also does really in-depth tours of their smaller facility in McKinney on weekends. The brewer is a German and he might respond well to a bunch of cars from the homeland. I know the roads in Collin County well and could easily plan a morning drive through some fairly scenic roads.

If anyone is interested in a single-day DFW area event, post up here.

1973 BMW 2002 Sahara

• 3 weeks later...

Like the idea of a North Dallas / Collin County drive, Andrew.

Wish I could have made the Fredericksburg event but at the time had already made hotel res. for the fall drive in ark. Would definitely be up for something of the like in the future.

'76 Sahara '02

• 1 month later...
  • Upcoming Events

• Supporting Vendors