• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nine 2002s on CL

Delia

N/M, N/A

Man, I smell a ROAD TRIP!!!

http://chico.craigslist.org/cto/2569382995.html

"I am selling multiple bmw 2002 vehicles. I have nine that I am selling, I had been saving them for "rainy day" projects and haven't gotten to them yet. Some vandals broke out the windows out of most of them so now I just want to find them new homes. I want $1000.00 each. Years range from 69-75 I have both automatics and manuals. I have titles and paperwork. Call Wally 530-370-8444."

Chico is north of Sacramento.

1973 2002tii - gone

Inka (aka "Orange Julius")

1974 2002tii - gone

Polaris (aka "Mae West")

1991 318is (aka) "O'Hara")

Brillantrot - High Visibility Daily Driver

BMW CCA #1974 (one of the 308)

deliawolfe@gmail.com

I shipped my 73 malaga to Chico, CA about 10 years ago...If you see a 73 with a late front clip, Dual DCOE 40's and a roll bar please send it back!

69 2002

04 GTI 1.8T Daily Driver

1974 2002 (Wife's car)

**Vintage BMW meet Uptown Altamonte Springs, 2nd Saturday 7pm Near 436 and I-4 in Altamonte Springs FL Email me for details***

Delia - those 9 2002s are actually in Oroville. Charlie Mac just went up there and bought a Bav. here is the thread.

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,57/page,viewtopic/t,360857/highlight,oroville/

Gbare - was that malaga 02 from about 8 years ago? Have not seen it for awhile.

Joseph O'Neil

73 02 - Polaris - 2587250

67 2000 TiLux- Chamonix - 1451152

ya, maybe 8 years ago...seems like a life time.... I have a pic of it..It also had Black 320IS wheels and a Turbo front air dam

69 2002

04 GTI 1.8T Daily Driver

1974 2002 (Wife's car)

**Vintage BMW meet Uptown Altamonte Springs, 2nd Saturday 7pm Near 436 and I-4 in Altamonte Springs FL Email me for details***

Guest Anonymous

Yes it had a black air dam- can not remember the rims- Guy drove it around for a year plus. Then I saw it stranded / parked in a parking lot up in Paradise Ca. looked under the hood and saw side drafts. Never saw it after that.

Hey D,

Perhaps if they had ALL not been vandalized and left to the elements for 10 years the price would be right for the trip. $500 tops is what I would expect to pay now. None seem to be special.

Worth a trip if you got the day to kill and can make it a fun drive. Perhaps meet up in Chico with Joseph for cup of....joe.

I'd be down for a little trip and can offer you some free storage in Sac for a while.

But what do I know