• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

That Guy

ibjettin

in Alviso ROCKS! I am building a car for a friend in Chicago and brought it to Bart (that guy) To do some minor body work and respray. Fjord has always been my favorite color and seeing it after Bart painted it just puts a huge smile on my face :D

I plan on starting a blog on this project but wanted to post a teaser pic and a big thumbs up to That Guy for doing such a excellent job. I'm saving up to get my own car painted too

post-1228-13667648793519_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the compliments Brian, I'm happy with the way it came out. Having a set completion date that cannot be changed sure motivates a guy to get shit done. Three weeks is now my new record.

71, flat black

Beat to fit, paint to match.

Do what you love and you'll never work a day in your life.

"Some people spend a lifetime wondering if they made a difference, Marines don't have that problem" - Ronald Reagan

My car turned out great and I am very pleased.

I don't think there is anything Bart can't do! (refresher: for my car Bart did a lot of body work - welded in a new spare tire wheel well, welded on a 1/2 front of the nose, fixed other rust spots through out the car, painted car, replaced suspension, shocks and springs. He can do engine work too - ask Ray.)

1974 BMW 2002

1989 BMW 325is

2011 Toyota RAV4 v6