• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Death of a fellow FAQer

srnoncom

I'm fairly new here and don't think I knew him. I do however know the quickness in which our days go. I work in a hospital and I have survived cancer for 2.4 years.

I see where you guys are thinking memorial drive. I think that would be a very fitting tribute and believe he would too. I say make it happen. It's not that life is short. We are all given a number of days and don't know their count. Make this drive happen for him and for you. It's the right thing to do. Those of us who can't attend could drive with our headlights on for 30 minutes.

Remember, life is not short but rather the days are quick.

Drive on!

Very sad to hear. It's always the good ones.

Whenever I hear of a fellow car nut passing, I resolve to better organize my self and my hobbies. I don't want my wife to be burdened with that headeache of what is all this shit?

Steve J

72 tii / 83 320is / 88 M3 / 08 MCS R55 / 12 MC R56

& too many bikes

• 1 month later...

I live in the Mission District, D. Mark Andrews rented my garage to store parts for his son's car project. So sad to hear of his passing, although I only met him a couple of times he seemed like a super nice, stand-up guy.

He stopped returning my calls ect, I thought he was just busy....

I have a garage full of car stuff I need to get out of there ASAP and re-rent the garage. I would love to give all this back to his son.

Please someone put his family in touch with me or whatever you can do.

• 3 weeks later...