• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Turd Box is laughable - Must see to Appreciate!

eastsidebimmer

Must see to Appreciate a fully Restored Classic that may be considered Antique. Come check it out for yourself. This vehicle has been well maintained. This vehicle is immaculate. The interior is very super clean.

This vehicle runs and drives great. Take it for a test drive. Performance tires were placed on that vehicle. Carfax certifies that this vehicles had only one owner. You could be the lucky next owner. The previous owner made sure that no one ever smoke in that vehicle. Carfax certifies that this vehicle has never been in an accident. The tires were just replaced. They are new tires. If you must check out one vehicle, this is the one. This is a MUST SEE vehicle. This car has low mileage. Amazing car. It looks great. It runs great. This vehicle was always garaged. Garaged Vehicles are in better condition than similar vehicles that were parked on the street. The previous owner had custom wheels installed on that vehicle.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-2002-1968-BMW-2002-/160656351683?

euxy2_640480.jpgc6CUY_640480.jpg

--> 1968 2002 <--

Wow - 11 bids so far.

They should have saved the white paint that was sprayed on everything under the hood for the trunk and the lower body sections that are black.

The emergency brake cables need adjusting. The handle looks like the car was used in the F&F Tokyo Drift movie.

Those tires must have cost the shop a pretty penny - they are mentioned multiple times in the ad.

I did not see any undercarriage pictures - the exhaust looks pretty crusty for being a garage kept vehicle.

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

jeeeeeez. I won't be heading to Dallas to buy a BMW, that's for certain! What is it with Texas and the badly "restored" 2002's?

Used car shysters like this exist everywhere. But that's not to say that we don't seem to have our fair share of miscreants hawking mediocre '02s. But please don't judge the rest of us by a few jerks. I've sold plenty of parts and even a couple of cars (I have '02 ADD) on here and I don't think I've ever had an unhappy buyer. In fact, I still somewhat regularly talk to the current owners of both of my old '02s.

Too bad this one is so rough... it's a relatively unusual car. They've been listing it on Craigslist for a while, possibly more than a year. I think they had two of them at one point.

1973 BMW 2002 Sahara

jeeeeeez. I won't be heading to Dallas to buy a BMW, that's for certain! What is it with Texas and the badly "restored" 2002's?

Used car shysters like this exist everywhere. But that's not to say that we don't seem to have our fair share of miscreants hawking mediocre '02s. But please don't judge the rest of us by a few jerks. I've sold plenty of parts and even a couple of cars (I have '02 ADD) on here and I don't think I've ever had an unhappy buyer. In fact, I still somewhat regularly talk to the current owners of both of my old '02s.

Too bad this one is so rough... it's a relatively unusual car. They've been listing it on Craigslist for a while, possibly more than a year. I think they had two of them at one point.

yup, it was definitely around while i was searching locally for a car this time last year. the other one they had was a flared black 2002 with roof rack, 5 spd, recaro's, etc. claimed to be the dealership owner's car.. who knows.

agree. Please don't let a couple of bad apples spoil the bunch. Yall don't know whats been going on behind the scene on the tx2002 board. Alot of protesting. I put a hold on selling parts due to all this because of all the bad rap us Texas boys have been getting. ( well some of us, er, not us per say, more of a "select" few. Hows that. ) Just don't bunch us up all as one. You know, Those "Texas " guys kind of thing. Thought about doing another run of parcel shelves but I'll wait on that also. That white one on ebay has been for sale I know , for a couple of years. You don't know how many parts I've given away, including shipping to fellow FAQrs with a note to just contribute to the board. So please dont group all of us together down here in Texas over a couple of bad seed. Just crawls all over me when I read stuff like "watch out for those Texas guys" kind of thing. Not fair, at all.

I prefer to keep all my cars in the family. When considering to buying, I do not limit myself to a specific state or region. I have always been able to find some very unique cars and 02s. I to have bought and sold many cars and parts on the board. I even offer to lend out specialty tii tools for free. IMHOP....

I’m always looking at other car’s for sale to gage the value of the car’s I own. Currently, ALL my car’s are at a different stage of construction….Need to get at least one on the road for Mid Amer 2012. Pulling the front sub frame from the INKA tonight …fun!

Chris Hutton

72 02tii Ceylon 2761758

71 02 Sunroof Riviera 2574316

68 1600 Bristol 1565358

88 535is sold