• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Turd Box is laughable - Must see to Appreciate!

eastsidebimmer

Haha funny they saw this was the dealerships owners personal car! Haha his name is Johnny Imah and it is a one man show unless you count his part time detail guy. He is a middle eastern guy that does like 02s but he believes in the Juarez resto special like spray some paint throw in some seat and bammo it is Barrett Jackson standards.

I spent a lot of time in Dallas and there is a great 02 club and a lot of great guys tossed a few beers with PKBinplano and he is a great guy I would trust him with anything, Hutton is also a great guy and many others. Minus Select and Imah the others were always good to me with lots of knowledge!

68 2002 #256

H plug,

WOW, I grew up in El Paso. Born and raised from 1964 to 1990, moved to big big D. Juarez right across the street. I've been guilty of painting cars across the border back in the 70's & 80's. Nice flashback

Chris Hutton

72 02tii Ceylon 2761758

71 02 Sunroof Riviera 2574316

68 1600 Bristol 1565358

88 535is sold

Sorry Texas guys & gals, this was not started as a "what's wrong with Texas" post, I'm sure there are an equal number of crooks in Rhode Island (my apologies RI fans) - I just wanted to send up a flare on the possible issues with this car as we do attract a good deal of lurkers who may not be comfortable posting a "waddya-think?" question in fear that it will drive up interest in the auction.

If anyone is considering this car.....there are turds out there for this money with much better polish.

-=B

turd-polish.jpg

--> 1968 2002 <--

I know Paul B. & Nick B. I wasn't slamming you guys. I was being silly. The few bad apples can give a black eye, that is certain.

I've seen some horrific cars for sale in Ohio. We have shysters to spare in the Buckeye state; no shortage. A few years ago, I saw a '76 Anthracite Gray '02 for sale along Dixie Hwy. (Dayton) for $3000. It was so rusty, moldy, damp, smelly, etc. that I wouldn't take it home for free. There was a roundie for sale (for years on end) that was just crap, but the repair shop where it was moldering away wanted $5500 or so for it. Dream on!

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz