• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Selling my baby! Honda CB500 Cafe...love this bike!!

BrandonBInitiatedMe

Sorry to do this but its time to move on...

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/mcy/2624668947.html

I'm a Noob and I'm here to spread the word that BRANDON BROWDER is a deceitful seller and should not be trusted.

Known aliases:

Brandon73fjord, tii73tii, BrandoninDFW, gomavsmffl7, gomavsmffl, browderplating, brandonbrowder27, bebrowder, 2002beb,

is that armorall on your tires?

i'd never use armor all. but yes I use a detailing, anti-dust product called "Pig Spit"...best shit ever...keeps tires looking like new long after you wear the tread off...

why do yo think I pushed it thru the dust afterward....?? ;)

I'm a Noob and I'm here to spread the word that BRANDON BROWDER is a deceitful seller and should not be trusted.

Known aliases:

Brandon73fjord, tii73tii, BrandoninDFW, gomavsmffl7, gomavsmffl, browderplating, brandonbrowder27, bebrowder, 2002beb,

Ok, I officially hate you. I just go back to school and you decide to sell this? AARGGHHH!

I've been looking for a good cb500 cr conversion for a while. But I can't buy a bike while I'm in school. If only you were selling this 6 months either side of right now...

Good luck! And I'm sure whoever gets it is getting a jewel.

J Swift
Global Formula Racing (Oregon State University)

1972 Opel GT "Mae"