• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1976 2002 automatic feeler $1500

zeephilosopher

Overall condition of the body panels would be a 6 or 7. It looks like the previous owner tried to do some bando work as well as spray paint the hood, roof, and trunk to add racing stripes. There are a couple of spots where there is rust, I can take pictures of those if you would like. It's very minimal though. There are a few dents on the doors and panels as well. The glass is all there and in great condition, I would say 8 or 9. The side markers are a little brittle and will probably require replacement. The inside trim I would rate a 7 or 8. There are a couple of cracks on the dash and the odometer does not work. Carpet and back seat is great but the front seats are falling apart, hence the seat covers. They are still very functional but not pretty without the seat covers. The transmission shifts very well on the road but jumps when initially shifting from park to drive. I believe that's usually a tell tale sign of wear in first gear but not sure. It's still very driveable once on the road and doesnt jerk at all while driving.