• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1975 BMW 2002 for sale SoCal

alee8677

Hello All. I have a 1975 bmw 2002 for sale.

It is a PROJECT CAR. It currently does NOT run and I'm sure, would require a decent amount of work to become road-worthy. Anyways, on to the details.

Automatic

Lots of miles

Clean title

Non-running

Asking Price: $600 obo

The shock towers are in good condition.

The Motor is disassembled (The head, carb, and misc. parts are all in the trunk)

The interior is complete, but in bad condition. The dash does appear to be crack-free, however

This is a sunroof car

Exterior is in bad condition, but only surface rust from what I can tell

- the passenger side fender looks like it wanted to be ripped off by hitting a pole or something. The car hasn't moved over 5ft since I've had her, so ~shrug~ on that one)

All glass is there.

Tires are flat and have wheel locks on them (no key)

One extra bottlecap rim&tire are included

I purchased this with the intent of a complete teardown and rebuild, but as usual, unforeseen circumstances have prevented me from being able to work on her.

Car is currently not registered, but the fees will be paid and under a non-op registration prior to sale. Pictures will be posted soon. But to be honest, this type of car should definitely be checked out in person so as to prevent any kind of miscommunication. I work during all sunlight, so Sunday's would be best bet to meet up. Also, the car is VERY difficult to push (I'm assuming the brakes have seized), so a wince of some sorts will be necessary to pull her out. If there are any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me

AndrewJoonLee@gmail.com

562) 275-1542 (text messages only, please!)

Oh, and we're located in Long Beach, CA.

• 2 weeks later...