• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB NEW blank door cards.

Koblenz

I have a pair of new old stock black for 74>. I will have to see if they are without holes for the ashtrays.....The new ones that come from BMW has no cut hole for the ashtray. There is a perforation in the backing that allows for an ashtray hole to be sawed out neatly. Oh and you have to buy the 120, and 121 aluminum moulding oh, and the retaining clips too. Close to 750-800$ for those complete.

I have a pair of new old stock black for 74>. I will have to see if they are without holes for the ashtrays.....The new ones that come from BMW has no cut hole for the ashtray. There is a perforation in the backing that allows for an ashtray hole to be sawed out neatly. Oh and you have to buy the 120, and 121 aluminum moulding oh, and the retaining clips too. Close to 750-800$ for those complete.

OUCH! Thanks. I'll live with what I have. Want to put next money into engine.

Thank you!