• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WANTED: 2002 // Located in Arizona

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

We don't get much 2002's for sale here so I am looking beyond the border and willing to pay for shipping! My price range is about $5,000-$8,000. I am quite picky but sometimes that's a good thing!

I am looking for it to have A/C (arizona is hot as hell), stock color, little rust or no rust, interior in good condition, running, and under 200,000 miles.

I will look at everything but that is what I am looking out for! I am prepared to replace hoses and other mechanical tune ups as an old car like this needs.

Email: aspenrosedesign@gmail.com

Thank you!

Aspen

Guest Anonymous

Just bumping this up.

Still looking! I am thinking about just buying a cheap one and restoring it the way I want to, but it sounds like from what I have been reading on here, that it sucks your money. ;/

This probably won't help, but my advice would be patient: I can't imagine a better source for an '02 than Arizona: no salt, no rain, no humidity = no rust. My '02 (bought last year) spent it's life in your state, and is pretty much rust free to prove it. Now that it's in Chicago, the clock is ticking ...

Anyway, good luck!

Hugh

hnichols

If you are interested in a project, I have a Chamonix 74 2002 Auto.

Thought I would work on this myself, but with the second child do any day now, reality is setting in. Really doesn't need that much work.

Looks like original paint. Body is a 7 out of 10, Interior is a 7 out of 10.

Newer tires on stock wheels. Brakes have been gone thru, and engine runs smooth. Transmission was bad, I bought a donor from a FAQ member recently but have not installed. Willing to do a little work on her and help with delivery.

Let me know if interested, and I can send pictures and more of a description.

69' 1600 Satin Black/Orange heavy street mod

74' 2002 Chamonix Automatic

03' e46 Alpine White daily driver

• 3 weeks later...