• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

found this tii in wrecking yard

mirror

$30 bucks? Lol maybe for a part. Unfortunatly I do not own the yard. I believe some took all brake assy but damaged the struts, that why they left them behind. This photo was taken last Saturday. I wonder what it looks like now. I might pay a visit again.

It still had the original keys but the morons completely broke the ignition and broke the trunk button. OUCH. As you can see in photo, instead of cutting the complete nose, they only cut a small section of the middle for the kidney grill. I tell you, some people.

Found this tii in a so cal ecology pick a part in wilmington, ca. So sad. Already raided but still some body left.

If you go back, please get the VIN for my list.

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

That car is already in the 02 registry as dead. I got the pass door & trunk for my Mintgrun project , I got the trunk open through the gas door hole. It was pretty beat up when I went , front decimated, hood, driver's door & front seats gone , my friend (new 02 owner ) went & got the rear seat & rear interior panels , the glove box front I got but they smashed a perfect glove box in the process (I'm glad I could save the padded door part) The trunk floor is PERFECT .

Steve

1970 4 speed 2002 (Daily driver/track car ) 
1974  Hybrid powered twin cam engine, Pig Cheeks , ( now a round tail.) Getting ready to Sell 

good job steve. I am glad to hear it went to a good home. i wonder how long it was there for? I had went to another yard in irwindale but no luck. I spoke to he gard and he told me they had a clean 02 about a month or 2 ago and was stripped clean in a few days. now that's what i call pickin

BTW it was a carb'd car not a Tii, we got all the usable stuff I see the rear window is still there , I think it had been there for about 3 months , I think the color put people off LOL.

1974  Hybrid powered twin cam engine, Pig Cheeks , ( now a round tail.) Getting ready to Sell 

Thanks for the heads up. I might grab my sawzaw and get the front fenders....

David G.
1989 Volvo 240 Wagon "Da Brick" Daily driver
1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R "Hitomi" Sleeping. Waiting for NEO VVL!!
1976 BMW 2002 "Diana" The never ending project!!!

Thanks for the heads up. I might grab my sawzaw and get the front fenders....

Cool , you can see rust in lower rear of pass fender, rest looked good, rear the same good, very rusty front floor. As I said trunk floor/spare wheel well is still shiny Mintgrun paint , roof is perfect too.