• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted: Classy summer wheels for my 2002

Bavarianhoarder

Hello,

Looking for a nice set of wheels for sale to restore over the winter time for next summer. With or without tires. No bent wheels, heavy scraping please.

Just looking for a nice set that might need to be media blasted and then repainted.

No rush.

Please post pictures/links/price etc.

Also, open to suggestions for my black '76

Thanks!

Restoring a ‘76 2002, daily driving an E46 touring, riding an F800R

I have a cool set that is ready for final refinish, they are unique, straight, blasted and have new caps and roundels, Sure you can find a set of cheaper wheels out there but by the time you track down 4 good ones, ship them, have them checked, blasted and find caps you will discover that this "ready to go" set is cheaper in the long run, if your time also = money!

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,57/page,viewtopic/t,364239

SDC11035.jpg

--> 1968 2002 <--

5 Stock turbines off a 1982 E21 13x5.5 ET18

They dont come with the center caps pictured, but others can be provided (missing decals)

$100 picked up in Hanover, PA 17331

post-754-13667650407765_thumb.jpg

Fishhead

----------------------

Motorcycle Big Brake systems

Be yourself and be free with your thoughts because those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter..