• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The worlds most expensive 76 is in Denver

KrautByTrade

That car will not sell for 9k. I just sold my #'s matching 74 Tii Verona in similar if not better condition for 6k and it took me six months to get that price. Mine was a fully documented original tii car with paperwork going back to the window sticker and bill of sale, A/C and super clean interior.

69 2002

04 GTI 1.8T Daily Driver

1974 2002 (Wife's car)

**Vintage BMW meet Uptown Altamonte Springs, 2nd Saturday 7pm Near 436 and I-4 in Altamonte Springs FL Email me for details***

that price is NOT crackpipe hi....but close..lol

I mean when are we going to let our lil boxes move up the food chain?.....we seem to always beat up a car that is not 5k?.....

I dont think its a 9k car,......but it aint crack hi...it is hi tho....maybe its a 6k car?....if it has 0 rust....and the converion to Tii was not a hack job?.....some1 will fork over 6-7.

that price is NOT crackpipe hi....but close..lol

I mean when are we going to let our lil boxes move up the food chain?.....we seem to always beat up a car that is not 5k?.....

I dont think its a 9k car,......but it aint crack hi...it is hi tho....maybe its a 6k car?....if it has 0 rust....and the converion to Tii was not a hack job?.....some1 will fork over 6-7.

Ok...maybe my crackpipe remark was a little harsh. I guess I was just using it loosely.

My biggest gripe is that the seller thinks the wheels are RS's...when they're actually RA's...HUGE difference!

Polaris '71 2002tii Touring

DS '88 M3

Agave '73 2002

e46 Touring

Titanium 05 X3 Si

touringtiiweb.jpg

That car will not sell for 9k. I just sold my #'s matching 74 Tii Verona in similar if not better condition for 6k and it took me six months to get that price. Mine was a fully documented original tii car with paperwork going back to the window sticker and bill of sale, A/C and super clean interior.

Did you list it here? Not a Verona fan, so maybe I looked right by it, but 6K for a fully documented tii usually gets my attention.

1973 tii, agave, since 1992

1973 tii block 2763759

1967 Mustang GT fastback, since 1986

1999 Toyota 4Runner, 5 speed, ELocker, Supercharged

Did you list it here? Not a Verona fan, so maybe I looked right by it, but 6K for a fully documented tii usually gets my attention.

Yep..It was up here for months..Sold it on October 31st 2010..Wow time goes by so fast...seems like it was last month...Put it on Ebay due to lack of hits on the FAQ..A guy 30 minutes away came over and paid cash...he was the only one to come look at it in person..6k ....

chestergreg2.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

***Sold it with original steel wheels***

69 2002

04 GTI 1.8T Daily Driver

1974 2002 (Wife's car)

**Vintage BMW meet Uptown Altamonte Springs, 2nd Saturday 7pm Near 436 and I-4 in Altamonte Springs FL Email me for details***

at least he got collector plates on it before the deadline and can avoid emissions testing. does that transfer when buying a collector-plated car here in CO?

matt

Only pre–74 cars are exempt from emissions in CO...

check this thread out...

http://www.rmbmw2002.com/smf/index.php?topic=303.0

not sure what the final outcome was.

matt

FAQ member #4044