• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

F/S: Automatic transmission

txmatt

I have an automatic transmission I pulled out of my 1970. I'm going to a 4sp and so I won't be needing this. The motor was pretty rough, so I didn't get to test it out much, but it seemed to work OK, driving forwards and backwards readily. Fluid looked good. Other auto-related things available as well.

I'd really prefer local pickup on this. I'm in Bryan, TX

As to price... $20? 6 pack of beer? I need it out of the way, and don't really want to ship it, so make me an offer and it's yours. If you want it shipped shoot me an offer that makes it worth my time/effort to ship it.

drmattsevilworkshop.com

Interested in the exhaust support bracket off the back of your Automatic tranny, including retaining plate and support. How about $10 shipped to 98229?

How about $10+actual shipping (should be no more than $5 for a flat rate envelope I would think, maybe less)?

If interested email me.

drmattsevilworkshop.com

• 1 month later...

i'd be interested in the cooling lines from the radiator to the automatic transmission, if you still have them. these are specific to automatic cars.

i'm also missing a couple small bits at the end of the shift lever. what i had was cobbled together by the PO.

jerryallsmanATyahooDOTcom

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa

i'd be interested in the cooling lines from the radiator to the automatic transmission, if you still have them. these are specific to automatic cars.

i'm also missing a couple small bits at the end of the shift lever. what i had was cobbled together by the PO.

jerryallsmanATyahooDOTcom

No cooling lines. Maybe that was something added on later cars?

drmattsevilworkshop.com